Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Sunday Visions

The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades
Mystics and cultists generally regard the Holy Week as the most important season of the year. Many of them trek to mystical places to renew their vows and to further harness their powers.

For those who don't have an idea, I used to be a practicing wiccan. Unfortunately, nabuwag ang aming coven when the three other members left the country. Ang mga walahanghiyang hitad, sukat ba namang nilayasan ako!!! hihihi

Anyway, early this morning, I was in a trance. Flashes of things that are bound to happen, came to me in rapid succession.

I was surprised pa nga. At first, I was dreaming I was with my Behbeh. Naghahabulan daw kami sa seawall sa may bandang Roxas Blvd. When suddenly, dahil sa katangahan niya, bigla siyang nahulog, at nagpagulong-gulong sa batuhan hanggang lamunin na siya ng Manila Bay.

Napasigaw daw ako ng ubod nang lakas. Nangingilid ang mga luha sa aking mga mata. Ngpupuyos ang aking damdamin. Nanikip ang akin dibdib . . . kaya niluwagan ko ang aking bra.

Then all of a sudden, there was total darkness. And right before me, flashes of glorious events began appearing. Some of them are kinda cryptic but dahil intelihente naman ako, gets ko agad. Buti na lang di ako brainless yellow zombie. hihihi

Here are the most notable visions given to me:

  1. The House of Solon will be in a momentary disarray. A ragtag band of half-man, half-animal will try to steal the mace. Good thing the Old Man Keeper who is a survivor and a seasoned fighter prevailed. The House of Solon was renovated as new divisions were established.
  2. I saw a Golden Crown nicely cleaned and shimmering proudly for everyone to see. Many shed tears of joy but those who have lived in the dark despised the blinding aura and went berserk.
  3. A massive Crusade will be organized composed of Blue Boys, Green Brigade, Saintly Men and their faithful will sweep the brainless bunch their idol, the Palace Jester.
  4. Peace and order and contentment follows afterwards and New Knights were called upon to occupy the seat of the Round Table.
  5. The numbers 10-20-12 keep on flashing gloriously; it was so bright I was forced to wear shades.

The vision was interrupted when I heard some moaning. Ang kawawa kong Behbeh gumagapang paakyat ng seawall. Kalokah talaga itong Behbeh ko!

I woke up with a smile on my face - safe si Behbeh ko at saved ang Philippines ko!

4 comments:

  1. 10-20-12? Pwedeng dagdagan pa ng 3 numbers para mataya sa 6/55 lotto?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ay pwede. Dagdag mo edad mo. Tapos pati birthday mo. Taps kung ilan ang IQ ni PeNoy. I'm sure di naman yun lalagpas ng 55. hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. sistah, nawa maging mala-jean dixon ang visions mo at hindi madama aurea! laksa laksa tayong mga pilipinong gustong mangyari ang ganito - ang magising na ang mga natutulog sa kanilang katangahan!

    ReplyDelete