Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Letter from President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo

President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo
A few days ago, I got a letter from former president Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo. Apparently, she read the birthday message I posted in this blog site.

I've had a few opportunities of meeting PGMA in VMMC but never did I had an inkling that she will have the chance to read my blog. We all know that this oppressive regime has denied her access to computer and Internet. It turned out that someone printed out my post and had her read it.

Here is the text of former President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo's letter:

Dear Ingkay, 


Thank you for the touching birthday message you posted in your blog.


It is heartwarming to know that there are many like you who appreciate what I have done. Please thank your like-minded readers for me.


More power to your blog and God bless you and your loved ones.


Sincerely,


Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo (signed)

7 comments:

  1. Despite all the malicious allegations they have thrown on her, Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo remains one of the most accomplished and hard working Presidents, the Philippines has ever had. She had a clear economic vision for the country and pursued it despite the unpopularity it triggered. She has had a share of blunders but she dared and overall, her accomplishments outweigh them. She is a true statesman and an astute political animal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, you are really lucky to receive a letter from her. How I wish she answer my letters, too. My heart bleeds to what Pres. Noynoy did to her. I am her supporter, I was an Organizational Chairman of GMA (GRAND MASA ALLIANCE)here in NEG. OCC. My name is Thelma Borromeo Carpenter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sistah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BONGGA KA DAY! sabagay, di ka naman fake. From the start, alam ko na na GMA ka divah??? kaya nga tayo magka vibes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AY! Baka may mag wala na naman. siraan ka na naman.. ahihi!!! IKAW NA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank God for this letter, President Arroyo, is a great person loved and respected by many inside and outside of the Philippines....

    ReplyDelete